Tuesday, November 13, 2012

The Story is Mine


I look back as if the story isn't mine. Detach myself, and look back, in horror, at the story of a poor little girl with a tragic story. Only in times of solitude and immense desperation do I realize that the little girl in the story is me.

I know it may be bizarre, but you know that song I liked?
What if we went to France and wrote our names on the Eiffel Tower?
Even if it isn't now, it still existed, and it existed strongly back then. What if we did it for us? Even if it was only for the US back then? Those kids deserve a shot....

_____________________________________________________

I comfort my dog, and my words are for Nadia.
I'm your momma, I'll always be there. I won't let you get hurt.

I want to hire a detective.
Investigate the scene.
Make the one who hurt her cry.
Throw him down the garbage chute.

No comments:

Post a Comment